Due to increasing demand from educators state-wide, this conference has expanded over recent years to include delegates from across New South Wales. We again expect over 500 education advisors and officers, principals, teaching executive, ICT leaders and classroom teachers to register for this unique event in 2016.
The 2016 INSPIRE INNOVATE: Connect – Challenge – Engage will:
- Inspire the leaders of our schools to be innovative in their approach to leading learning across the curriculum
- Challenge teachers by providing innovative perspectives on education and learning
- Develop teachers confidence in using a range of teaching and digital strategies in the classroom
- Showcase new and emerging technologies, linked to curriculum, and their educational benefits K-12
- Provide a platform for our public schools to showcase quality educational programs which lead to improvement in student learning and engagement.
- Provide students with the opportunity to showcase their digital expertise as iJournalists through the creation of videos, keynote, presenter and delegate interviews and student voice presentation.
- Internationally acclaimed keynotes.
- 70 practical and showcase sessions from which to customise your learning.
- Sessions focused on innovative practice, curriculum delivery and leadership as well as practical training in new and emerging technologies and teaching strategies that foster students’ creativity and deep understanding.
- Student iJournalists showcasing conference events using a variety of web and social media tools.
- A chance to meet educators from all sectors and levels of education and share and develop ideas to transform teaching and learning.
- Sponsors’ displays and amazing prizes to be won for your school!
- Complimentary cocktail party overlooking the ANZ Stadium main arena.
- Dynamic presenters will facilitate highly engaging and interactive workshops incorporating a balance of theory, practice and hands-on experiences.
|Follow us on Twitter #inspirensw|