This conference aims to give school leaders and teachers across NSW, the opportunity to enhance pedagogy, support curriculum implementation for all teachers and enhance the capacity of principals and aspiring leaders to lead innovation and change in their schools.
Expressions of Interest are being sought from teachers K-12, school leaders and education advisors who are leading innovative curriculum change in schools and classrooms to support student learning.
Presenters will conduct either showcase or practical workshop sessions, 60 minutes in length, aligned to the conference theme and based on one or more of the following:
- Inspire the leaders of our schools to be innovative in their approach to leading learning across the curriculum
- Challenge teachers by providing innovative perspectives on education and learning
- Showcase new and emerging technologies, linked specifically to curriculum, and their educational benefits K-12.
How to submit your expression of interest
- Proposals can only be submitted online at https://inspireinnovate.wufoo.eu/forms/r1qroza30tzhqjw/
- Download the flyer for further details by clicking on the link (EOI Flyer).
- Expressions of Interest require endorsement by the Principal, Director or equivalent prior to submission.
Please note that the successful applicant (main presenter) will receive complimentary registration to the conference. Co-presenters are not funded (max. 2) but are welcome to register.
All successful presenters are expected to fulfil their obligation to present their nominated workshop/s. In the event they are unable to do this, they are required to organise an alternate presenter, as workshops will not be cancelled once advertised.
Deadline for submission
Online applications are due by 4:00 pm on Friday 15 September 2017.
Successful applicants will be advised by Friday 3 November 2017.